Benefits of Dental Digital Imaging
So what is the difference when using dental digital imaging? Are there benefits that come from using these images instead of traditional x rays? There are several benefits that patients and dentists can experience when using the dental digital imaging Rogers AR offers. These include:
- Quality of images- First and foremost, the quality of the images are higher than those of radiographic films. Because dental digital imaging uses over 250 different shades of gray, it becomes easier to read the images. This allows dentists to identify problems with teeth like diseases quicker than before.
- Environment- Dental digital imaging is safer for the environment because it reduces the use of harmful materials. This includes lead foil, silver salts, processing solutions, and radiographic film.
- Safety- Because of new technology, these images reduces the amount of time a patient experiences exposure to radiation. This is because the images require less exposure because of its level of sensitivity.
- Experience- The new sensors that this type of imaging uses are more sensitive, which means less time taking the image. The technology also allows the images to be on a computer screen, making a conversation with the patient easier and more manageable. Overall, the patient spends less time in the office but tends to leave with more information and a better understanding of their oral health.
Dental Digital Imaging Rogers AR Provides at Marcus Black DDS
Marcus Dental DDS is proud to stay up to date on the latest equipment and technology in the world of dentistry. By providing the dental digital imaging Rogers AR residents need, we can create beautiful smiles for our patients. Along with dental digital imaging, we also provide the following general, cosmetic, and restorative services:
- Porcelain veneers
- No prep veneers
- Professional teeth whitening
- Laser gum recontouring
- Dental x rays
- TMJ headache treatment
- Painless cold sore removal
- Sports mouth guards
- Dental crowns
Come experience the difference that dental digital imaging can make. Please call our office to set up your next appointment today at 479.322.3548. Our team is ready to discuss your options for dental digital imaging.